Experience you can trust

With over 35 years of experience in personal injury law, the attorneys at Blythe, Walker & Associates have a proven history of dedication and results. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and believe that our clients deserve the best representation possible.

Motorcycle Accidents

Motorcycle accidents can be particularly devastating to the motorcyclist because of the lack of protection a motorcycle rider has in comparison to those occupying a vehicle. With little to protect them in the event of a motorcycle crash, the motorcycle rider tends to sustain significant, serious injuries. With these injuries comes medical treatment, medical bills, lost earnings, and (often as important to the motorcycle rider) the loss of the owner's bike and their freedom to ride. Motorcycle riders who have suffered an accident or injury due to the negligence of another driver may be able to recover financial compensation for medical expenses, past, present and future lost wages, their property and damages for pain and suffering. Blythe, Walker & Associates is dedicated to pursuing justice for you. Our law firm has recovered many 6- and 7-figure settlements/verdicts for motorcycle accident victims.

Blythe, Walker & Associates has been involved in handling motorcycle accidents from its inception. In all, we have handled hundreds of these cases. Mr. Blythe is an avid motorcyclist and as such, has taken a particular interest in these cases. Having himself been involved in a serious motorcycle accident in 1986, he has endeavored to categorize: the type of injuries anticipated from a collision; the anticipated residual effect of these injuries; the medical and ancillary costs following the accident; and the obstacles one faces both when dealing with an insurance carrier and when proving a motorcycle case in trial.

Auto Insurance

The question comes up often as to the amount of insurance one should carry on their car. I suggest the following at a minimum: 100/300 Liability 100/300 UM & UIM 5,000 Medical Pay 50,000 Property Damage Comprehensive Coverage.

Liability insurance will protect another driver or your passengers if you are at fault in an auto accident. The minimum in California is 15,000 per person/30,000 per incident.

UM (Uninsured Motorist) and UIM (UnderInsured Motorist). This protects you if the accident is another driver's fault and they do not have insurance or they have a small (i.e. 15,000) policy.

Medical Pay insurance pays those reasonable medical bills you incur following treatment for your injuries. The amount should be based on an understanding of your primary health insurance. Both will require reimbursement from an eventual insurance recovery. Therefore, care should be taken in obtaining appropriate amounts of coverage.

Property Damage protects the property of others that may be damaged if the accident is your fault.

Comprehensive Coverage protects your vehicle and property regardless of fault. The amount should be determined based on the value of your vehicle.

Feel free to call us or email the firm at info@blythewalkerlaw.com if you would like further answers to your questions.

Blythe, Walker & Associates 760-837-1884

New Website

Blythe, Walker & Associates has a new look! Please visit us at blythewalkerlaw.com.

Blythe, Walker & Associates 760-837-1884